Why not grab yourself this Refurbished 15” MacBook Pro one of the last models made by Apple in which you can simply upgrade both the memory and storage unlike the current MacBooks where they are both soldered to the main board.
WHILE STOCK LASTS...
PHOTO'S TAKEN ARE OF THE ACTUAL UNIT
“ THIS IS CLASSED AS GRADE A ”
A few very minor scratches on the bottom case, No dents, scratches or marks elsewhere. overall a very clean MacBook in great condition and perfect working order
New Battery Fitted
- Processor - Intel Core i7 2.0GHz
- Memory - 4 GB
- Maximum Memory - 16 GB
- Memory Slots - 2
- Storage - 500GB Sata Storage
- Built-in Display - 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy display
- Resolutions - 1680 by 1050 native resolution 1440 by 900 (native), 1280 by 800, 1152 by 720, 1024 by 640, and 800 by 500 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio stretched; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio stretched
- Graphics Card - Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Graphics Memory - 384 MB (HD Graphics) DDR3 shared with main memory (Memory may vary depending on graphics needs. Minimum graphics memory usage is 384 MB.)
- Camera - FaceTime camera (720P)
- Wi-Fi - 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Ethernet - 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ-45)
- USB - 2 - 480 MBit/s
- Firewire - 1 - 800 MBit/s
- Thunderbolt - 1 - Thunderbolt 1 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Display - Thunderbolt digital video output
- Infrared - 1 - For Apple Remote only
- Audio In - 1 - Built-in microphones and 1 x 3.5-mm digital/analog combo jack
- Audio Out - 1 - 3.5-mm digital/analog combo jack, 2 - Built-in speakers
- Security Slot - 1 - Kensington cable lock
- Slot - Secure Digital (SDXC)
30 days Money Back Guarantee.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your item, you can contact us by email or phone. We will then provide you with a returns code to return the item to us for a refund.
This item comes with 90 day return to base warranty and Apple remaining warranty (to give you complete confidence). The warranty does not cover any software conflicts like virus/accidental deleted system files. After the first 30 days, the warranty will cover Hardware problems only NOT the battery or any consumable parts.