Why not grab yourself this Refurbished 13” MacBook Pro one of the last models made by Apple in which you can simply upgrade the storage unlike the current MacBooks where the storage is soldered to the main board.
WHILE STOCK LASTS...
PHOTO'S TAKEN ARE OF THE ACTUAL UNIT
“ THIS IS CLASSED AS GRADE B ”
a few scuffs around the edges but other than that it is in good condition
- Processor - Intel Core i5 2.7GHz with Turbo Boost of 3.1GHz
- Built-in Memory - 8.0 GB
- Maximum Memory - 8.0 GB (on board memory)
- Memory Slots - None
- Storage - 256GB Flash Storage - (UPGRADED from standard 128GB)
- Built-in Display - 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen with IPS technology
- Resolutions - 2560 by 1600 native resolution at 227 ppi, 178 degree viewing angle, It also supports scaled resolutions of 1680 by 1050, 1440 by 900, and 1024 by 640.
- Graphics Card - Intel Iris 6100
- Graphics Memory - Up to 1.5GB shared with main memory in the system
- Display Connection - Thunderbolt digital video output and 1 x HDMI Port
- Display Support - Supports an HDMI-compatible device, including 4K, while using one Thunderbolt display or support for two Thunderbolt displays
- Display Modes - Dual display extended, video mirroring, and AirPlay Mirroring
- External Resolution - Up to 3840 by 2160 pixels
- Camera - FaceTime camera (720P)
- Wi-Fi - 802.11ac
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth 4.0
- Ethernet - Optional Apple USB Ethernet Adapter or Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- USB - 2 - Upto 5 Gbps
- Thunderbolt - 2 - Thunderbolt 2 (up to 20 Gbps)
- Display - 1 x HDMI port or Thunderbolt digital video output
- Infrared - None
- Audio In - 2 - Built-in microphones
- Audio Out - 1 - 3.5-mm digital/analog headphone jack, 2 - Built-in speakers
- Security Slot - None
- Slot - Secure Digital (SDXC)
30 days Money Back Guarantee.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your item, you can contact us by email or phone. We will then provide you with a returns code to return the item to us for a refund.
This item comes with 90 day return to base warranty and Apple remaining warranty (to give you complete confidence). The warranty does not cover any software conflicts like virus/accidental deleted system files. After the first 30 days, the warranty will cover Hardware problems only NOT the battery or any consumable parts.