Why not grab yourself this 13” MacBook Air one of the last models made by Apple in which you can simply upgrade the storage unlike the current MacBooks where the storage is soldered to the main board or unable to do so because of the T2 security chip.
WHILE STOCK LASTS...
PHOTO'S TAKEN ARE OF THE ACTUAL UNIT
iFixApple classify this MacBook as GRADE C
- Built-in Memory - 4.0 GB PC-10600 (1333 MHz) DDR3
- Maximum Memory - 4.0 GB
- Memory Slots - None
- Minimum Speed - --
- Interleaving Support - Yes
- Storage - 128GB Flash Storage
- Built-in Display - 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen
- Resolutions - 1440 by 900 (native), 1280 by 800, 1152 by 720, and 1024 by 640 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768 and 800 by 600 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio
- Graphics Card - Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Graphics Memory - 384 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory (Memory may vary depending on graphics needs. Minimum graphics memory usage is 384 MB.)
- Display Connection - Thunderbolt digital video output
- Display Support - Support for one Thunderbolt display
- Display Modes - Dual display extended, video mirroring, and AirPlay Mirroring
- External Resolution - Up to 2560 by 1600 pixels
- Camera - FaceTime camera (640 × 480)
- Wi-Fi - 802.11n
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth 4.0
- Ethernet - Optional Apple USB Ethernet Adapter or Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Modem - None
- USB - 2 - 480 MBit/s
- Thunderbolt - 1 - Thunderbolt 1 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Display - Thunderbolt digital video output
- Infrared - None
- Audio In - 1 - Built-in microphone
- Audio Out - 1 - 3.5-mm headphone jack, 2 - Built-in speakers
- Security Slot - None
30 days Money Back Guarantee.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your item, you can contact us by email or phone. We will then provide you with a returns code to return the item to us for a refund.
This item comes with 6 -12 Month return to base warranty and Apple remaining warranty (to give you complete confidence). The warranty does not cover any software conflicts likeÂ virus/accidental deleted system files. After the first 30 days, the warranty will cover Hardware problems only NOT the battery or any consumable parts.